building and amenities
Enjoy a host of lifestyle amenities designed for pleasure and comfort. Exercise in the fully equipped fitness center, mingle in the resident’s lounge, unwind in the lush courtyard, or relax on the magnificently landscaped roof deck while taking in the stunning views of the Long Island City and Manhattan skylines. Adding to your everyday convenience, private storage space and bicycle parking are also available.
- LIC and Manhattan views
- Bike Storage*
- Fitness Center
- Furnished Rooftop
- Courtyard with Grill
- Furnished Resident Lounge with Kitchenette
- Virtual Doorman
- Package Room with Cold Storage
*Subject to availability & fees
*Limited Time Offer
- Lowest PPSF in LIC. More Space for Less Money
- 421-A Tax Abatement in Place! Abated Real Estate Taxes Included in the Monthly Maintenance
- 100% Complete with Final Certificate of Occupancy
- No Board Approval!
Located just one subway stop from Midtown via the N, W, M and 7 lines, Long Island City has become one of the city’s hottest neighborhoods. From renowned restaurants like the Michelin-starred Casa Enrique to cultural and artistic epicenters like MoMa PS1, there are plenty of ways to enjoy downtime in LIC. The quiet waterfront parks, Gantry Plaza State Park and Hunter’s Point South Park, provide a perfect escape from urban living, with playgrounds, playing fields and cinematic views of the Manhattan skyline.
- 4 stops to Grand Central- 42st from Queensboro Plaza
- 1 stop to 59th and Lex from Queensboro Plaza
- 6 stops to to Port Authority from Queens Plaza
- 7 stops to Penn Station from Queens Plaza